If you know someone who loves to read, then you know how difficult it can be to find the perfect gift for them. They are always either reading a book or talking about a book, so what do you get them that they don't already have? If you're looking for the perfect gift for the bookworm in your life, look no further! We've compiled a list of the 8 best gifts for anyone who loves to read. From cozy candles to unique bookends, we've got you covered. So take a look and find the perfect present for the reader in your life!
1. Gravity Blankets: If you're looking for the perfect gift for your favorite bookworm, look no further than a gravity blanket. gravity blankets are designed to provide a level of comforting weight that is evenly distributed throughout the body. This makes them incredibly relaxing, and they've been shown to help alleviate conditions like anxiety and insomnia. gravity blankets can also be a great way to curl up with a good book. The weight of the blanket helps to create a sense of cocooning coziness, making it easy to lose oneself in the story. So if you're looking for a gift that is both practical and personal, a gravity blanket is sure to please any book lover in your life.
2. Unique Mug: Most book lovers have a taste for the perfect mug. While tea is often associated with quiet contemplation and relaxation, it can also be a great way to enjoy a good book. A cup of tea (or coffee) is the perfect accompaniment to an afternoon spent engrossed in a favorite read, and a mug that is uniquely suited to the tea drinker's personality is sure to be appreciated. The mug could have a design of their favorite place, animal, celebrity, TV Show, or one that simply reminds you of them, A one-of-a-kind mug is an ideal present for any reader.
3. Bookends: Most bookshelves without bookends look fine. But why not elevate your home aesthetics? Color coordinate your reads maybe? Bookends are amazing gifts for people who don't know how to display their favorite reads. Not only do they help keep books tidy and organized, but they also add a touch of style to any home. Bookends come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect set for any home. Plus, they're great conversation starters! If you're looking for a unique gift that will make your loved ones smile, pick up a set of bookends the next time you're at a local vintage shop or home design store.
4. Book Light: A good book light is essential for any avid reader. Not only does it help to reduce eye strain, but it also allows you to read in any lighting condition - even if it's just a dimly lit room. And let's face it, eye health is important. We all know that too much screen time can lead to eye problems, so why not give the gift of a book light and encourage your loved one to put down their phone and pick up a good book instead? Trust us, they'll thank you for it!
5. Gift Card to Indie Bookstore: Not only will your gift recipient be able to find something they love, but you'll also be supporting a small business in your community. When you shop small, you're not only supporting the local economy, but you're also helping to preserve local character. Small businesses are often the heart of a community, and by shopping at them, you're helping to keep your community unique. Plus you won't need to ever guess what book you should buy them. Let them have the experience of browsing through a sea of books. Trust me, they need every excuse to walk into a bookstore.
6. Candles: I bet you saw this one coming, but what book reader doesn't love great-smelling candles? Each Nose Best candle is hand-poured and made with unique scents that are sure to please. From the "Big Spoon" scent, which features notes of lavender and sage, to the "Mountain Daddy" scent, which has a fresh and woodsy fragrance, there's a candle for every reader. Plus, all of our candles come with Spotify playlists and cocktail recipes that are perfect for a night in. So not only will your gift recipient enjoy the unique scents, but have the ability to create a synesthesia-like atmosphere in the comfort of their own home