A twist on a classic nag champa incense! Expect notes of champa flower, berries and herbs. All of our incense cones will tranform your homes space in seconds.
- 25 charcoal based incense cones
- Burns between 25-30 minutes per cone
- Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
- Dipped in non-toxic oils
How to use
- Light the tip of the incense cone at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds, enough to create a small flame.
- If the flame isn't allowed to burn long enough, it may extinguish before burning all the way through
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense cone should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only. Please note that the bottom of the incense cone may leave a residual stain on ceramic holders while burning.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.
Jane Street: Champa Flower
A 1.76oz tin. Height: 1" x Length: 3.5"